The first party (Nanar art and culture organization)
● The Nanar art and culture organization receives artworks sent from the artist to Malmö.
● In the event that any damages are discovered to the works received, the Nanar Foundation is responsible for informing the artist within 10 days of receiving/unpacking the artworks at the venue/in Malmö, Sweden.
● The Nanar Foundation repackages and ships the artworks after the exhibition period has ended.
● The Nanar Foundation in Malmö returns the artworks to the same address they were originally sent from.
Second Party (Artist)
● The artist fills in Forms 1 and 2 (by clicking the button below) which include the full title, all details, pictures of the artwork, and information about the artwork (title of artwork, type of materials used, size, price, year of production, etc.).
● The artist is responsible for packaging and shipping the participating artworks from his country to Sweden / Malmö, and is also responsible for sending these works to the address of the first party. Please be aware that if the shipment is coming by courier companies, customs duties will have to be paid from the shipping cost or the value due to customs will be applied). The artist will pay this amount.
● Since the artist is responsible for shipping the artwork from the country of sending, he must declare the shipment as a temporary export, make arrangements for customs inspection, in addition to sending the address and information of the export agent at (Nanar konst och kultur förening / Aseel Rashid) to the first party so that the first party can communicate with it.
(This is required if artworks are returned after the offer period has expired). In the event that the second party does not follow this step, when resending the works to your country, the artist (the second party) bears full responsibility in the event that the shipment is stopped at the customs entry point, in addition to paying the taxes involved, all dues, storage fees, and also Carry out the procedures for clearing the shipment from the airport and bear all risks and costs.
● The artist is responsible for sending the artworks (paintings) to the first party without framing and glass, to avoid any damage to the works during the shipping process.
● The artist must place a label behind the artwork (indicating the name of the artist and artwork, type of work, size of work, etc.)
● The artist must not add any additional works to the shipment at the last minute, and must adhere to the approved original list. Accordingly, the first party shall not be liable for the loss/damage of any of the works that were added later.
● The artist must place a label on each shipping box, including pictures and details of the artwork in each box. (This is necessary to avoid any customs delays/issues).
● The artist makes sure that the works are original, and that the prices of the written works are reasonable.
● The first party will deduct 30% of the sale value of the artworks sold during the exhibition from the official website of the practice www.nanarstore.com.
The artist pays the fee
● Pay participation fees and costs of 3500 Swedish kronor or its equivalent in dollars or euros to the following account: –
NANAR KONST & KULTURFÖRENINGEN /
Företagskonto, 8214-9,944 447 28-0
IBAN#: SE21 8000 0821 4994 4447 2840
● The artist pays any country of origin/destination taxes for the sold works, in accordance with the laws of the country in which the works are located.