1. To create an intellectual and aesthetic change, it is necessary to enhance the artistic side of the original idea through harmony and openness to currents of modernity and contemporary culture.
2. Maintaining the original form of calligraphy as an aesthetic human heritage and defining its schools and methods both theoretically and practically.
3. Creating a dialogue between artists from different cultures and their aesthetic visions so that the human experience can be enhanced intellectually, aesthetically, and technically on many levels.
4. Promoting poetry and calligraphy research in collaboration with academic programs.
5. Increasing awareness and developing aesthetic taste in society to make art accessible and educational.
6. Enhance Scandinavian cultural circles’ understanding of the artistic traditions by building and clarifying the creative image.
7. Through special exhibitions, workshops, academic seminars, and original, contemporary and collaborative cultural projects, we aim to inspire the creative efforts of participants in various ways. We also aim to increase interest in calligraphy, which expresses an authentic culture.